Patio Construction in Grafton
If you are looking to enhance the overall enjoyability of your property, investing in an outdoor living space is a great place to start!
The experts at 3rd Generation Construction have been helping homeowners transform their homes from the outside with high-quality patios made from the industry’s most reliable materials.
For unbeatable customer care and beautiful results, get in touch with our Grafton experts and book a consultation today!Call Now!
Consult with Our Outdoor Patio Contractors
When you get in touch with us about outdoor patio construction, we will book you in for a comprehensive consultation and property assessment.
On assessment day, our patio contractors will arrive at your location to discuss the services you are looking for. We will also survey the installation site, take detailed measurements, and work with you to come up with a blueprint.
Once we have decided on the materials that you wish to use, and the budget you’re working with, we can draw up an estimate for the total cost of the project before we get to work.
Patio Construction: Work Breakdown
Designing and installing a patio is no easy task. A successful project requires the skills, tools, and expertise of a licensed professional, and with 3rd Generation Construction, that’s a guarantee.
To get an idea of what you can expect from a patio installation, here’s how we break it down:
- Prepare – we will start by marking off the patio location and installing wooden posts to mark its boundaries. We will also measure the height of the patio and make reference marks on the posts.
- Excavate – then, we will remove the soil and grass from the area.
- Foundation – next, we will lay the foundation – a base of pavement about 4 inches thick.
- Smooth - we will sand down the foundation, ensure the surface is flat and level.
- Install Stones – next, we will install the patio material, starting from the corners and working our way inward.
- Complete the border – once the stones are in place, we will add the edging stones.
- Finish – we will finish the patio by adding another layer of pavement sand to the top.
Note: the details of the installation may vary depending on the kind of patio material you choose to utilize.
Beautiful Patio Construction with Top-Quality Products
The value of your patio is mainly dependent on the quality of the building products. Our team wants to deliver you results that will last years into the future, and that’s why we are committed to utilizing only the very best materials on the market.
Patio materials include, but are not limited to:
Contact Our Patio Construction Contractors
When it comes time to invest in your backyard, 3rd Generation Construction is the team to call.
Over the years, our business has grown to become one of the most sought-after patio construction companies in the Grafton area and beyond.
For answers to all your questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us today!